Candidate must have an excellent understanding of computers (both hardware and software) and a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology. They must possess superior technical aptitude, written and oral communications skills, and the ability to deal effectively with people in a wide variety of situations.
You must have experience in:
- 2+ years hands-on IT Support experience.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows platform.
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, HTTPS and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Good skills in PC installation, repair and troubleshooting
- Purchase and Inventory Management
- Troubleshooting related to H.W / N.W at Head Office and site offices
- Perform support for day-to-day issues/queries of internal and external users over the internet & telephone.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assigned tasks and execute parallel tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience administering servers, backup operations, and systems monitoring in multiple and complex network server environments.
- Travel Required