Cloudcade is a tablet-first mobile games developer & publisher aimed at creating fun, innovative and deeply engaging free-to-play games for the masses. While optimized for tablet devices, each of our titles are also designed to be playable across platform (mobile, web, client, smart tech) in order to ensure global distribution. With all of the player data stored synchronously in the cloud, our players can easily migrate from one platform to the next without ever losing their game progression.
Never compromising on quality, creativity and originality, we pride ourselves on being innovators in bringing a superior midcore mobile gaming experience to our players. Our flagship title is Shop Heroes, a fantasy shop simulation game infused with our unique rendition on the classic RPG style of gameplay. Since launching globally across ten languages, Shop Heroes has garnered over a dozen features and millions of downloads across iTunes, Google Play, Steam, Facebook and Kongregate (just to name a few).
With its headquarters based in San Francisco and studios setup across Montreal and Shanghai, cloudcade is poised to emerge as a market leader in the global mobile gaming landscape.
You'll be joining a dynamic multi-disciplinary team of talented superstars working closely together to create the next generation of mobile games. Being one of the early employees, you'll have a lot of opportunity for mobility as well as growth within the company, including but not limited to, traveling around the world as we set up new studios and scale up operations. Unlike many larger gaming outfits, we absolutely despise bureaucracy and a rigid hierarchy within the organization and have thus built a culture around empowering each and every member of the team to become deeply involved with the product they are working with. That is to say that everyone involved will have a direct influence on our games throughout every stage of the production cycle, regardless of their role, and get to put their collaborative creativity into the hands of millions of players worldwide.
- Identify, isolate, regress and communicate software defects effectively and efficiently
- Support development team in reproduction and root cause analysis of bugs
- Create, maintain, and execute test cases to provide end-to-end testing
- Execute testing tasks through the use of in-house and 3rd party test tools
- Promote improvements and efficiencies across QA processes
- Participate in qualitative user experience feedback on key products and/or provide input on product design and game balancing
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Experience working in JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to self-manage and to work within a team
- Highly motivated, driven to go above and beyond
- Passion for playing games and designing/producing games
- Great interpersonal communication skills, both spoken and written
- 1+ year QA experience; mobile games QA experience is highly preferred
- Previous experience working under a startup environment is a huge plus
Please note that all job offers are for on-site, full-time positions in San Francisco, unless otherwise stated.
- Flexible paid vacation days and time-off policy
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks at your disposal
- Competitive market salary with generous performance bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental and optical coverage (100% sponsored)
- Paid traveling and educational opportunities (conventions & satellite offices)
- Customized state of the art workstation (4K+ Ultrasharp monitors, Macbook Pro laptop, etc.)
- Regular company sponsored lunches, catering, team nights, events and company sponsored trips