AFEX is a trusted global payment and risk management solutions specialist with a heritage that dates back to 1979. We offer a comprehensive range of global payment and foreign exchange services, including foreign currency drafts, wire transfers, risk management tools with designated Account Executives. We can handle every aspect of a client’s foreign payment needs, from risk consultation to transaction execution.
We are currently seeking highly motivated Options Support Specialist to help us grow our Options desk in the Americas region. You’ll be working in our exciting NYC office along with Head of Options US and Business Support Manager. You’ll focus on liberating the Head of Options from non-revenue generating tasks by assisting in executing deals & resolving internal inquiries by working with all internal functional departments. You’ll be responsible for generating term sheets & trade confirmations; executing pre-deliveries & expiries; and updating blotter and revenue sheets.
This position is a vital part of the AFEX team: The Options Support Specialist reports directly to Head of Options US serves as a cross functional liaison.
- Excited about working at one of the fastest-growing companies in the global payments space
- Interested in working with many unique companies and their payment needs
- A person that loves relationship-building and enjoys problem solving
- Inspired by the work you do, the goals you achieve and the opportunities you create
- Strategic-thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit – approach sales open-mindedly
- Work closely with Heads of Options & BSupport Manager on pre and post-sales support
- Daily interactions with Sales, Credit, Operation & Business Support teams
- Create Account records & prepare docs for perspective & existing AFEX clients in CRM
- Work with Compliance team on Option account on-boarding
- Fill out product term sheets, deal confirmations spreadsheets & send them to clients
- Provide supporting data transmission to Sales team on specific client positions
- Daily PnL tracking (Revenue Sheet)
- Report positions to Operations & Credit
- Tracking position, events Barriers, entry of Expiries & Blotter Sheet management
- Early delivery of Notionals with SWAPs which requires booking of transactions
- Settlement of Expiries including netting of pre-Deliveries
- Build strong & effective relationships with supportive functional departments
- Provide any additional assistance to Head of Options & BSupport when needed