Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions – Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
- Support overall event program management for aligned entities, using common work-plans, calendars and tools.
- Support Accenture involvement in multiple events, from event planning to event execution to event wrap-up/follow-up.
- Support numerous aspects of event execution including: Event work-plan development and management event logistics support (venue coordination, meeting scheduling, sponsorship coordination, etc.)
- Support event asset development and coordination (i.e., banners, booth building, signage, etc.)
- Event app build/support registration site build/support/testing post-event activities/surveys, etc.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in B to B event management or related field
SET YOURSELF APART: Basic Qualifications:
- Experience in event execution
- Strong project management skills
- Professional presence and willingness to interact with multiple points of contact across functional groups at various career level, including executives
- Proactive, self-starter who is motivated and driven to make a difference within the team
- Accountable and engaged
- Attention to detail and high-quality work outputs
- Well organized with an ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Strong team player, willing to collaborate for best results
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian